ABBAS APPROVES PAYMENTS TO "MARTYR" FAMILIES
This operation against civilians causes the most serious harm to our commitment to the peace process and the Palestinian Authority will not go easy on whoever is found to be responsible for this operation.
This week, he approved the budget designed to take care of families of such terrorists to whom the PA refers to in official documents as Shahids, i.e.,"martyrs." Each family will get $250 a month from the PA. Married ones get an extra $50 and children $25 per child. All in all, $11,000,000 will be paid by these official terror paymasters to the families of men they supposedly condemn. Of course, these families receive additional sums from" charities."
In other words, the Janus faced PA has not changed one iota. It condemns terror in English and praises"martyr operations" in official Arabic documents.
PA compensation to the victims of these terrorists - 0.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election