ABBAS APPROVES PAYMENTS TO "MARTYR" FAMILIES
This operation against civilians causes the most serious harm to our commitment to the peace process and the Palestinian Authority will not go easy on whoever is found to be responsible for this operation.
This week, he approved the budget designed to take care of families of such terrorists to whom the PA refers to in official documents as Shahids, i.e.,"martyrs." Each family will get $250 a month from the PA. Married ones get an extra $50 and children $25 per child. All in all, $11,000,000 will be paid by these official terror paymasters to the families of men they supposedly condemn. Of course, these families receive additional sums from" charities."
In other words, the Janus faced PA has not changed one iota. It condemns terror in English and praises"martyr operations" in official Arabic documents.
PA compensation to the victims of these terrorists - 0.
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history