ABBAS APPROVES PAYMENTS TO "MARTYR" FAMILIES
This operation against civilians causes the most serious harm to our commitment to the peace process and the Palestinian Authority will not go easy on whoever is found to be responsible for this operation.
This week, he approved the budget designed to take care of families of such terrorists to whom the PA refers to in official documents as Shahids, i.e.,"martyrs." Each family will get $250 a month from the PA. Married ones get an extra $50 and children $25 per child. All in all, $11,000,000 will be paid by these official terror paymasters to the families of men they supposedly condemn. Of course, these families receive additional sums from" charities."
In other words, the Janus faced PA has not changed one iota. It condemns terror in English and praises"martyr operations" in official Arabic documents.
PA compensation to the victims of these terrorists - 0.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)