BOUNTY PUT ON DANISH CARTOONISTS' HEAD IN PAKISTAN
Danish foreign ministry warned Danes not to travel to Pakistan.
The Danish ambassador is staying but he seems rather scared:
'But the situation is of course serious,' he said. 'They might want to get to the Danish illustrators, but if they can't reach them, they could make to with a scapegoat.'
That scapegoat could be anybody, the embassy warned, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has warned all travellers from visiting Pakistan because of heightened risk of violence.
comments powered by Disqus
Nightnday - 1/31/2006
I can't see why they scould boykott danish products now!
Last year they've send out flyers 'round Denmark witch told all Islamists to kill all jews, then an Imam (Abu Laban) send people to the middle east to tell about the drawings and some lies!
Now they boycott us and burn Dannebrog ( Our Flag, witch include a cross ) If they wonna burn our flag, then they step on all danish people and our nation in whole!
Maybe all danes scould boycott all muslim shops in denmark?
Mohammed - 12/19/2005
The 12 famous Mohammed / Muhammed / Mohamed Cartoons created by Danish artists for the newspaper Jyllands Posten.
There is so much talk about them, but who has actually seen them all?
All 12 Muhammed Cartoons & English translation of texts. May these innocent cartoons be spread aroud the world and shown everywhere, in order to show solidarity in the name of the highest good of all: Free Speech. The right to call things by their right names, even if it is painful to many people. Let's not remember the Holocaust's of the past, but be warned about the Holocaust to come, if Mohammed and his living incarnations on earth are not stopped from conquering the world through terror, through threats, through immigration, through the UN and "anti-racist" legislation, through the restriction of free speech, and through extremely high birthrates which allow for replenishing ever new supplies of real and virutal suicide bombers.
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses