SYRIA DID THE TORTURING - NOT THE US OR CANADA
Let's face it. To protect our civil liberties we, as a society, can afford to free rapists and murderers. We cannot afford to free terrorists - We did so after the first trade center bombing (not only did we not hold Iraq responsible for that bombing but as the NYT revealed yesterday we did not even insist that it turn over the perpetrators) and we got the second trade center bombing - 9/11. The price is too high!
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family