SYRIA DID THE TORTURING - NOT THE US OR CANADA
Let's face it. To protect our civil liberties we, as a society, can afford to free rapists and murderers. We cannot afford to free terrorists - We did so after the first trade center bombing (not only did we not hold Iraq responsible for that bombing but as the NYT revealed yesterday we did not even insist that it turn over the perpetrators) and we got the second trade center bombing - 9/11. The price is too high!
comments powered by Disqus
- Support grows for Smithsonian museum of women’s history
- History Lesson: How the Democrats pushed Obamacare through the Senate
- Oldest women’s college in US – Wesleyan College in Macon, Georgia – seeks to atone for Ku Klux Klan’s legacy
- Ancient Egyptian Writing: New Symbols Reveal Development Of Hieroglyphics
- Dr. Suess museum chided for failing to address head-on his racist statements during WW2
- Lonnie Bunch says the nooses found at the Smithsonian recently show why black people cannot get over the past
- Andrew Bacevich bemoans the loss of authority of historians
- It’s Time for Historians of Slavery to Listen to Economists
- Researcher: "Actually, Yes It Is a Discovery If You Find Something in an Archive That No One Knew Was There."
- The Trump team is obsessing over Thucydides, the ancient historian who wrote a seminal tract on war