SYRIA DID THE TORTURING - NOT THE US OR CANADA
Let's face it. To protect our civil liberties we, as a society, can afford to free rapists and murderers. We cannot afford to free terrorists - We did so after the first trade center bombing (not only did we not hold Iraq responsible for that bombing but as the NYT revealed yesterday we did not even insist that it turn over the perpetrators) and we got the second trade center bombing - 9/11. The price is too high!
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit