INDIAN AIRFORCE PERFORMS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Good news. The US can use an effective Asian ally.
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/19/2005
First, let me say how honored I am to have you as a loyal reader. Second, I believe that all countries pursue their self-interest. As I believe that Chinese democratization will depend in part on Indian economic success, I am anxious to convince my fellow Americans that it is in their interest to help India succeed. This is my slip and I am not ashamed of it. I believe that an Indian American alliance is a win win proposition for both countries.
Ghulam Muhammed - 12/18/2005
You wrote: "The US can use an effective Asian ally'. The key word is 'use'. Not everybody appreciates being used. You could have used a better expression, but then one can say your slip is showing.
Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)