INDIAN AIRFORCE PERFORMS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Good news. The US can use an effective Asian ally.
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/19/2005
First, let me say how honored I am to have you as a loyal reader. Second, I believe that all countries pursue their self-interest. As I believe that Chinese democratization will depend in part on Indian economic success, I am anxious to convince my fellow Americans that it is in their interest to help India succeed. This is my slip and I am not ashamed of it. I believe that an Indian American alliance is a win win proposition for both countries.
Ghulam Muhammed - 12/18/2005
You wrote: "The US can use an effective Asian ally'. The key word is 'use'. Not everybody appreciates being used. You could have used a better expression, but then one can say your slip is showing.
Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history