INDIAN AIRFORCE PERFORMS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Good news. The US can use an effective Asian ally.
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/19/2005
First, let me say how honored I am to have you as a loyal reader. Second, I believe that all countries pursue their self-interest. As I believe that Chinese democratization will depend in part on Indian economic success, I am anxious to convince my fellow Americans that it is in their interest to help India succeed. This is my slip and I am not ashamed of it. I believe that an Indian American alliance is a win win proposition for both countries.
Ghulam Muhammed - 12/18/2005
You wrote: "The US can use an effective Asian ally'. The key word is 'use'. Not everybody appreciates being used. You could have used a better expression, but then one can say your slip is showing.
Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
- Few in St. Louis Knew Confederate Memorial Existed. Now, Many Want It Gone.
- This is why presidents want backchannels and how it can go wrong
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- General McMaster, Step Down—and Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH