INDIAN AIRFORCE PERFORMS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Good news. The US can use an effective Asian ally.
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/19/2005
First, let me say how honored I am to have you as a loyal reader. Second, I believe that all countries pursue their self-interest. As I believe that Chinese democratization will depend in part on Indian economic success, I am anxious to convince my fellow Americans that it is in their interest to help India succeed. This is my slip and I am not ashamed of it. I believe that an Indian American alliance is a win win proposition for both countries.
Ghulam Muhammed - 12/18/2005
You wrote: "The US can use an effective Asian ally'. The key word is 'use'. Not everybody appreciates being used. You could have used a better expression, but then one can say your slip is showing.
Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans