INDIAN AIRFORCE PERFORMS BETTER THAN EXPECTED
Good news. The US can use an effective Asian ally.
comments powered by Disqus
Judith Apter Klinghoffer - 12/19/2005
First, let me say how honored I am to have you as a loyal reader. Second, I believe that all countries pursue their self-interest. As I believe that Chinese democratization will depend in part on Indian economic success, I am anxious to convince my fellow Americans that it is in their interest to help India succeed. This is my slip and I am not ashamed of it. I believe that an Indian American alliance is a win win proposition for both countries.
Ghulam Muhammed - 12/18/2005
You wrote: "The US can use an effective Asian ally'. The key word is 'use'. Not everybody appreciates being used. You could have used a better expression, but then one can say your slip is showing.
Ghulam Muhammed, Mumbai
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton