Howard N Meyer: Oil & Iraq
The fine letter of Eric Margolis, noting the absence of"oil" from the reviews in"Special Issue: Iraq" inspires another: Absence of the phrase"International Law" from the same set of reviews, and (very likely) from the books reviewed and from the letters published (Book Review Nov. 30) is likewise a"Symptom of Denial" regarding the probable violation of the United Nations Charter perpetrated by invading Iraq.
Howard N Meyer
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian