SENIOR: WE PAID SADDAM'S HENCHMEN
In other words, Saddam's henchmen, free from financial worries, had all the time in the world to plot their return to power. If this makes sense to anyone, do let me know. I believe only Ph.Ds (yes, my people) would come up with such a"sophisticated" way of dealing with a deadly enemy.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide