FRENCH: "THIS IS NOT CHECHNYA"
More importantly, Having successfully muzzled the French media, Paris is seeking to muzzle the international press:
The official spokesman of the centre-right Government, Jean-Francois Cope, has called a special meeting today with all international correspondents working in France.
He wants to counteract the alarming global dissemination of the view that France is in flames -- and therefore a dangerous tourist destination.
I did not know that protecting the French tourist industry is the job of the international media. Well, live and learn. To be honest, I think MSM has been doing a terrific job downplaying and excusing the European intifada. Not a single Sunday show bothered to discuss the subject.
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?