PAKISTAN NEEDS HELP; WHERE ARE THE OIL PRODUCERS?
The winter is closing in on the earth quake victims. High oil prices mean full treasury coffers in oil producing countries. Musharaf appeal for aid. This is all I could find as far as donor list. Of course, the US will donate money but where are his rich Muslim friends?
Following the Sept. 11 attacks, the Saudis met U.S. demands by ending government support for Islamic charities linked to terrorism. But individuals in the kingdom continue to send cash to groups that support anti-American terrorists.
"We know wealthy Saudis are funding terror. With higher oil prices, they just have more money to do so," Bronson says.
How about using some of this found money to rebuild the devasted region of Pakistan instead of funneling it to rebuilding the terror infrastructure? And how about ending the BBC practice of demanding that such rebuilding be an exclusive Western responisibility?
Just an idea.
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history