PAKISTAN NEEDS HELP; WHERE ARE THE OIL PRODUCERS?
The winter is closing in on the earth quake victims. High oil prices mean full treasury coffers in oil producing countries. Musharaf appeal for aid. This is all I could find as far as donor list. Of course, the US will donate money but where are his rich Muslim friends?
Following the Sept. 11 attacks, the Saudis met U.S. demands by ending government support for Islamic charities linked to terrorism. But individuals in the kingdom continue to send cash to groups that support anti-American terrorists.
"We know wealthy Saudis are funding terror. With higher oil prices, they just have more money to do so," Bronson says.
How about using some of this found money to rebuild the devasted region of Pakistan instead of funneling it to rebuilding the terror infrastructure? And how about ending the BBC practice of demanding that such rebuilding be an exclusive Western responisibility?
Just an idea.
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton