PAKISTAN NEEDS HELP; WHERE ARE THE OIL PRODUCERS?
The winter is closing in on the earth quake victims. High oil prices mean full treasury coffers in oil producing countries. Musharaf appeal for aid. This is all I could find as far as donor list. Of course, the US will donate money but where are his rich Muslim friends?
Following the Sept. 11 attacks, the Saudis met U.S. demands by ending government support for Islamic charities linked to terrorism. But individuals in the kingdom continue to send cash to groups that support anti-American terrorists.
"We know wealthy Saudis are funding terror. With higher oil prices, they just have more money to do so," Bronson says.
How about using some of this found money to rebuild the devasted region of Pakistan instead of funneling it to rebuilding the terror infrastructure? And how about ending the BBC practice of demanding that such rebuilding be an exclusive Western responisibility?
Just an idea.
comments powered by Disqus
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit