Joan Kennedy Taylor has Passed Away
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/30/2005
I only had one conversation with JKT (RIP) years ago (I believe it was about Suzanne LaFollette), but she impressed me, as have her writings over the years. I'm glad to hear that she died peacefully and quietly.
Am aware that she had cancer and kidney problems, and that can be quite painful.
William Marina - 10/30/2005
Sorry to hear about Joan. She was a truly great libertarian intellectual.
David T. Beito - 10/30/2005
This is terrible. I didn't even know she was sick. She gave a wonderful talk at UNLV back in the early 1990s. It was down time in my life and she provided great encouragement.
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans