Joan Kennedy Taylor has Passed Away
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/30/2005
I only had one conversation with JKT (RIP) years ago (I believe it was about Suzanne LaFollette), but she impressed me, as have her writings over the years. I'm glad to hear that she died peacefully and quietly.
Am aware that she had cancer and kidney problems, and that can be quite painful.
William Marina - 10/30/2005
Sorry to hear about Joan. She was a truly great libertarian intellectual.
David T. Beito - 10/30/2005
This is terrible. I didn't even know she was sick. She gave a wonderful talk at UNLV back in the early 1990s. It was down time in my life and she provided great encouragement.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"