Joan Kennedy Taylor has Passed Away
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/30/2005
I only had one conversation with JKT (RIP) years ago (I believe it was about Suzanne LaFollette), but she impressed me, as have her writings over the years. I'm glad to hear that she died peacefully and quietly.
Am aware that she had cancer and kidney problems, and that can be quite painful.
William Marina - 10/30/2005
Sorry to hear about Joan. She was a truly great libertarian intellectual.
David T. Beito - 10/30/2005
This is terrible. I didn't even know she was sick. She gave a wonderful talk at UNLV back in the early 1990s. It was down time in my life and she provided great encouragement.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)