Cindy Sheehan Blogging for LRC
I probably did a double take worthy of the great Spanky McFarland when I saw this.
Quite a coup there for LRC.
comments powered by Disqus
David T. Beito - 10/27/2005
Thanks for the info. I agree that her participation provides a good answer to conservatives who claim that the antiwar movement is controlled completely by the left.
Stephen W Carson - 10/27/2005
Cindy Sheehan's contributions to LRC predate the national media attention she received at the Crawford Ranch. A glance at her LRC archives shows that her first article for LRC was in February of this year. You can see that her appearances were listed on the LRC Events Calendar starting in at least July. She will also be speaking at the upcoming LRC conference in San Mateo, California.
I hope that this is more than just a coup for LRC. The support for Cindy Sheehan and the strong stand of AntiWar.com, LRC, FFF, the Independent Institute and so many others will hopefully establish that libertarianism is serious in its opposition to imperialism and the mass murder we call "war". Libertarianism has moral high ground on this and will, hopefully, be seen as having the moral high ground by more and more folks.
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy