comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
I've followed Nebojsa Malic's column on Antiwar.com since its inception, which has always provided an excellent commentary of the situation in the former Yugoslavia.
I would hope that there are some positive results from the Balkan quagmire. But then, I would have thought that the U.S. would have learned a little more British history (I can almost hear Cobden say, "for shame, for shame, America! Where is your sense of justice?"
Just a thought.
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean