comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
I've followed Nebojsa Malic's column on Antiwar.com since its inception, which has always provided an excellent commentary of the situation in the former Yugoslavia.
I would hope that there are some positive results from the Balkan quagmire. But then, I would have thought that the U.S. would have learned a little more British history (I can almost hear Cobden say, "for shame, for shame, America! Where is your sense of justice?"
Just a thought.
- Black studies professor in the middle of exploding scandal at the University of North Carolina
- 2 conservative groups are leading the fight against the new AP standards
- The secret of successful history departments
- AHA president suggests older historians should consider making way for younger historians
- Niall Ferguson Joins Schwarzman Scholars as Distinguished Visiting Professor in China