On September 21st I gave a talk to the Auburn University Libertarians on the subject"Rich and Poor in a Libertarian Society."
On October 8th I gave a talk at the Mises Institute's conference on fascism titled"They Saw it Coming: The 19th-Century Libertarian Critique of Fascism." (An audio file of my talk is now online.)
On October 15th I'll be giving a talk to the Advocates for Self-Government 20th Anniversary Celebration in Atlanta with the title"Fire the Rich! Why the Free Market Is the Proletarian Revolution."
(So, that's three plutocracy-bashing talks….)
Finally, on October 21st I’ll be giving a talk at the Alabama Philosophical Society meetings in Montevallo explaining"Why Libertarians Believe There Is Only One Right."
(I say"finally," but I have conferences coming up in November and December too….)
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
Glad you had the opportunity to be involved with the Conference on Fascism.
Now that I'm back up and about, I've been starting to listen to the talks on the Conference. Started with Raico (sorry Rod) and thought he nailed the topic. If I have a chance this weekend, will catch the rest. Have a lot of writing to catch up with, though.
Just a thought.
- How Clinton Could Respond on Supreme Court Vacancy
- Trump and Clinton Way Ahead in South Carolina
- McConnell Says Senate Will Wait to Replace Scalia
- Antonin Scalia Is Dead
- Clinton Says Sanders Would Be Threat to Obama Legacy
- Internal Tracker Shows Trump Leading in South Carolina
- How the Primaries are Rigged Against Sanders
- Carson Sees Fundraising Resurgence
- Trump Has GOP Mega Donors Frozen
- Quote of the Day
- Top GOP Candidates Haven’t Released Tax Returns
- Trump Attack Ads Finally Begin
- Super PACs Gear Up for Clinton
- Cruz App Mines Data from Your Phone
- Trump Way Ahead in South Carolina
- Ben Carson used an apparently fake Joseph Stalin quote — and the Internet loved it
- Rubio exaggerates in saying it's been 80 years since a 'lame duck' made a Supreme Court nomination
- Humans Hard-Wired to Teach, Anthropologist Says
- Parents outraged after students shown ‘white guilt’ cartoon for Black History Month
- Maryland is once again considering retiring its state song
- Historian at the center of Sanders-Clinton debate
- James Loewen Says Additional Baltimore Confederate Statues Should be Removed
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- A historian’s advice to students thinking of getting a PhD in a tough economic climate
- German historian Heinz Richter cleared of charges