On September 21st I gave a talk to the Auburn University Libertarians on the subject"Rich and Poor in a Libertarian Society."
On October 8th I gave a talk at the Mises Institute's conference on fascism titled"They Saw it Coming: The 19th-Century Libertarian Critique of Fascism." (An audio file of my talk is now online.)
On October 15th I'll be giving a talk to the Advocates for Self-Government 20th Anniversary Celebration in Atlanta with the title"Fire the Rich! Why the Free Market Is the Proletarian Revolution."
(So, that's three plutocracy-bashing talks….)
Finally, on October 21st I’ll be giving a talk at the Alabama Philosophical Society meetings in Montevallo explaining"Why Libertarians Believe There Is Only One Right."
(I say"finally," but I have conferences coming up in November and December too….)
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
Glad you had the opportunity to be involved with the Conference on Fascism.
Now that I'm back up and about, I've been starting to listen to the talks on the Conference. Started with Raico (sorry Rod) and thought he nailed the topic. If I have a chance this weekend, will catch the rest. Have a lot of writing to catch up with, though.
Just a thought.
- Economist disputes Nial Ferguson's claim that the Fed is to blame for the stock market’s volatility
- Hero Marine Dad Will Unleash Hell Itself If Daughter’s World History Class Says Muslims Are Real
- Historians Against the War joins peace activists in pressing Congress to support a diplomatic solutions to conflict with Iran over nukes
- Despite new hires, Yale history department retains vacancies
- African-American Professor: Reagan Did More To Help Black Education Than Obama