L and P Welcomes The Commons and St. Maximos' Hut
The Commons is a “collaborative web log dedicated to the principle of promoting environmental quality and human dignity and prosperity through markets and property rights. Put more simply, it’s about free markets protecting the environment.” Among the members are Fred Smith, Jane Shaw, John Baden, and Randal O'Toole.
St. Maximos’ Hut also has an illustrious membership including well known economists, P.J. Hill and Robert Whaples.
Andy Morriss, my long-time friend, and sometime colleague at the seminars of the Institute for Humane Studies, frequently contributes to both blogs.
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
These are both great websites! I'm glad you've added them. The people involved with both group blogs are very impressive.
I was unfamiliar with either, but not for long.
Just a thought.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?