L and P Welcomes The Commons and St. Maximos' Hut
The Commons is a “collaborative web log dedicated to the principle of promoting environmental quality and human dignity and prosperity through markets and property rights. Put more simply, it’s about free markets protecting the environment.” Among the members are Fred Smith, Jane Shaw, John Baden, and Randal O'Toole.
St. Maximos’ Hut also has an illustrious membership including well known economists, P.J. Hill and Robert Whaples.
Andy Morriss, my long-time friend, and sometime colleague at the seminars of the Institute for Humane Studies, frequently contributes to both blogs.
comments powered by Disqus
Kenneth R Gregg - 10/13/2005
These are both great websites! I'm glad you've added them. The people involved with both group blogs are very impressive.
I was unfamiliar with either, but not for long.
Just a thought.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86