And the award for masterful geekiness goes to...
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 10/11/2005
Definitely "Kryptonian." Kryptonite is a rock which kills Kryptonians.
Dan Schmutter - 10/5/2005
Hmm. "Kryptonite" as an adjective? I'm thinking perhaps "Kryptonian."
Reminds me of the age old debate between Delawarians and Delawarites (Delaweenians didn't stand a chance)
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Gospel of Jesus’ Wife May Be Authentic, New Tests Suggest
- Architect Sought for Obama’s Presidential Library Complex
- 2016 election's leading candidates have strong Jewish family ties
- Ron Radosh plans to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”
- Medievalist calls on historians to welcome pop culture