And the award for masterful geekiness goes to...
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 10/11/2005
Definitely "Kryptonian." Kryptonite is a rock which kills Kryptonians.
Dan Schmutter - 10/5/2005
Hmm. "Kryptonite" as an adjective? I'm thinking perhaps "Kryptonian."
Reminds me of the age old debate between Delawarians and Delawarites (Delaweenians didn't stand a chance)
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout
- Lawrence Of Arabia's Hand-Drawn, WWI Map Is Up for Auction
- Thousands Of FBI Documents About Civil Rights Era Destroyed By Flooding
- Ancient Egyptian Woman with 70 Hair Extensions Discovered
- Europeans drawn from three ancient 'tribes'
- Conservatives press the case against the new AP framework for US history
- Who wrote the new AP US History framework? Now we know.
- Pro-Israel groups going after federal support of Middle East Studies
- 100th Anniversary of Beard's 'An Economic Interpretation of the Constitution' commemorated
- University of Illinois Bigwig to Native American Studies scholar Jean O’Brien: Drop Dead