And the award for masterful geekiness goes to...
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 10/11/2005
Definitely "Kryptonian." Kryptonite is a rock which kills Kryptonians.
Dan Schmutter - 10/5/2005
Hmm. "Kryptonite" as an adjective? I'm thinking perhaps "Kryptonian."
Reminds me of the age old debate between Delawarians and Delawarites (Delaweenians didn't stand a chance)
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign