And the award for masterful geekiness goes to...
comments powered by Disqus
Gary McGath - 10/11/2005
Definitely "Kryptonian." Kryptonite is a rock which kills Kryptonians.
Dan Schmutter - 10/5/2005
Hmm. "Kryptonite" as an adjective? I'm thinking perhaps "Kryptonian."
Reminds me of the age old debate between Delawarians and Delawarites (Delaweenians didn't stand a chance)
- Hull of Confederate Submarine H.L. Hunley Found 150 Years Later
- U.S. Textbook Skews History, Prime Minister of Japan Says
- Recalling a Film From the Liberation of the Camps
- Skull Fossil Offers New Clues on Human Journey From Africa
- Are crude conspiracies right? Research shows nations really do go to war over oil
- Columbia University professors Eric Foner, Alan Brinkley, and Alice Kessler-Harris to retire
- A powerhouse appropriations subcommittee is now headed by a historian: Republican Rep. Tom Cole (OK)
- Slavic scholars divided over a scholarship sponsored (and withdrawn) by Stephen F. Cohen
- Claire Strom to Step Down as Editor of Agricultural History