Get Out Much?
[Miers] once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/10/2005
It's old news now, but the Doonesbury sunday strip prepared for the pre-withdrawal Miers hearings actually uses this line: http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/miers.html
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2005
I was also going to write that. Reminds me of the old adage great mines think alike.
Ralph E. Luker - 10/3/2005
Damn, David. You beat me to it. My thought exactly.
David T. Beito - 10/3/2005
She doesn't get out much.
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- Buried at an Asylum, the ‘Unspoken, Untold History’ of the South
- New Orleans removes monument to Confederate Gen. Robert E. Lee
- Trump is so controversial Disney reportedly won’t let him have a speaking role in the Hall of Presidents
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?
- H.R. McMaster criticized – and not for his defense of Trump
- Yale’s David Blight is asked if New Orleans rewrite its Civil War legacy