Get Out Much?
[Miers] once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/10/2005
It's old news now, but the Doonesbury sunday strip prepared for the pre-withdrawal Miers hearings actually uses this line: http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/miers.html
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2005
I was also going to write that. Reminds me of the old adage great mines think alike.
Ralph E. Luker - 10/3/2005
Damn, David. You beat me to it. My thought exactly.
David T. Beito - 10/3/2005
She doesn't get out much.
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book