Get Out Much?
[Miers] once told me that the president was the most brilliant man she had ever met.
comments powered by Disqus
Jonathan Dresner - 11/10/2005
It's old news now, but the Doonesbury sunday strip prepared for the pre-withdrawal Miers hearings actually uses this line: http://www.doonesbury.com/strip/miers.html
Keith Halderman - 10/3/2005
I was also going to write that. Reminds me of the old adage great mines think alike.
Ralph E. Luker - 10/3/2005
Damn, David. You beat me to it. My thought exactly.
David T. Beito - 10/3/2005
She doesn't get out much.
- The Most Controversial Psych Study Is Repeated — Same Weird Result
- A new book explores the stunning revelation that Hemingway spied for the USSR
- A President’s Restless Corpse May Be on the Move Again in Tennessee
- How China and the U.S. might collide — or not
- Major Viking Age Archaeological Find Discovered in Denmark
- The New York Times celebrates biographer Richard Holmes
- Historians are in demand! (On cruise ships)
- Douglas Brinkley says there’s a "smell of treason in the air"
- Mary Maples Dunn, Advocate of Women’s Colleges and President of Smith, Dies at 85
- Gil Troy says Jews and Israelis are the victims of a “Hate Swarm”