"ISRAAID IN AMERICA"
I have recently attended a private briefing with a senior Israeli diplomat with a extensive intelligence background. He was grilled about Israel's repeated hapless efforts to reach an accomodation with the Palestinians. His strategic answers left much to be desired and he knew it.
Finally he lost his temper and shouted:"It says 'Peace, Peace you shall chase!' Who are we if we don't do that?"
All I could think is, these are my people, these remain my people and wipe a secret tear.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian