"ISRAAID IN AMERICA"
I have recently attended a private briefing with a senior Israeli diplomat with a extensive intelligence background. He was grilled about Israel's repeated hapless efforts to reach an accomodation with the Palestinians. His strategic answers left much to be desired and he knew it.
Finally he lost his temper and shouted:"It says 'Peace, Peace you shall chase!' Who are we if we don't do that?"
All I could think is, these are my people, these remain my people and wipe a secret tear.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"