"ISRAAID IN AMERICA"
I have recently attended a private briefing with a senior Israeli diplomat with a extensive intelligence background. He was grilled about Israel's repeated hapless efforts to reach an accomodation with the Palestinians. His strategic answers left much to be desired and he knew it.
Finally he lost his temper and shouted:"It says 'Peace, Peace you shall chase!' Who are we if we don't do that?"
All I could think is, these are my people, these remain my people and wipe a secret tear.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi