A STEP CLOSER TO THE INCLUSION OF A RED STAR OF DAVID
Finally, it is coming closer to a solution. It plans to organize a conference before the end of the year in which it would agree that a new symbol Crystal may join Red Cross, Crescent. Countries could then insert their own symbols into the crystal.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools