Rabbi Jonathan Perlman, who saved a number of Jews during the massacre in Pittsburgh's Tree of Light Synagogue, spoke for all of us when he said, "What happened yesterday will not break you. We will continue to thrive and sing and worship and learn together. We will not be ruined by this event."
comments powered by Disqus
- Human Geneticists Begin Moving Away from Using "Race" to Identify Human Populations
- What the Jerry Jones Photo Shows About Historical Inequity in the NFL
- In Ukraine, "General Frost" Will Fight on Both Sides
- SCOTUS Seems Poised to Overrule Democracy By Drawing on a Historical Forgery
- The Culture War on Public Education