Rabbi Jonathan Perlman, who saved a number of Jews during the massacre in Pittsburgh's Tree of Light Synagogue, spoke for all of us when he said, "What happened yesterday will not break you. We will continue to thrive and sing and worship and learn together. We will not be ruined by this event."
comments powered by Disqus
- Interview With Historian Archie Brown: Rethinking the Cold War
- Political Prophet Allan Lichtman: Trump is More Likely to Lose Because of Coronavirus
- A Historian’s View of the Coronavirus Pandemic and the Influenza of 1918
- 5 Essential Works by Maurice Berger, Late Art Historian Who Made Race a Central Concern
- A Brief History of Beards and Pandemics