Thanks for the Feedback!
Thanks to the many people who sent me ideas for historical material to discuss on my NYT columns. There were many I couldn't use, but in two cases, I was able to suggest how the researcher could do his or her own op ed on the topic. One of those has been published and another is in the works. Meanwhile I will have my first guest column in this Sunday's NYT and was able to work in some material from Susan Matt's recent book on Homesickness.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why Trump Would Almost Certainly Be Violating the Constitution If He Continues to Own His Businesses
- Remembering Pearl Harbor Brings ‘Date Which Will Live in Infamy’ to Virtual Reality
- Will Trump back women’s museum?
- New scholarship coming to Mormon lessons, but will instructors really teach it?
- Why the history of slavery in the US South is taking centre stage once again
- Novelist says History classes are our best hope for teaching Americans to question fake news and Donald Trump
- National Book Award winner Ibram X. Kendi is youngest in 30 years in the non-fiction category
- Historian Volker Ullrich’s book on the rise of Hitler is spookily relevant
- People are still talking about historian Mark Lilla’s NYT op ed 2 weeks after it was published
- Rick Perlstein says Trump’s election confirms a paranoid trend in the GOP