Eric Foner's "Reconstruction" at Twenty-Five
The History News Network recorded this video of the April 13, 2013 session "Eric Foner's 'Reconstruction' at Twenty-Five" at the Organization of American Historians annual meeting in San Francisco, California. The speakers are Kate Masur (Northwestern); Heather Andrea Williams (UNC Chapel Hill); Gregory P. Downs (CUNY Graduate Center); Thavolia Glymph (Duke); and Steve Hahn (UPenn), and of course Eric Foner (Columbia)
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools