Is Marijuana Medicine?
That question has received a very thoughtful and l think positive reply (http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2013/03/02/is-marijuana-a-medicine/?singlepage=true on the conservative website PJ Media and I see this as a very good sign.. Historically the notion of drug prohibition including medicines such as opium has been in the program of the Progressives while Libertarians and even some Conservatives have opposed it.. Perhaps the most eloquent and effective person on the subject was William F. Buckley
comments powered by Disqus
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments