A new low in shameless self-promotion...
comments powered by Disqus
Mac - 9/1/2005
Intellectually drafted article. seems to grab attention at once.The writer has a good knowledge of the subject and makes reading interesting.
kgregglv - 8/31/2005
Glad to see you quoting Michael Taylor's "The Possibility of Cooperation." I consider it one of the classics on the subject. Also glad to see you in one of the Hoover Institute Online Books: http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/books/title.html It's a good source of information which I occasionally delve.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?