A new low in shameless self-promotion...
comments powered by Disqus
Mac - 9/1/2005
Intellectually drafted article. seems to grab attention at once.The writer has a good knowledge of the subject and makes reading interesting.
kgregglv - 8/31/2005
Glad to see you quoting Michael Taylor's "The Possibility of Cooperation." I consider it one of the classics on the subject. Also glad to see you in one of the Hoover Institute Online Books: http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/books/title.html It's a good source of information which I occasionally delve.
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86