A new low in shameless self-promotion...
comments powered by Disqus
Mac - 9/1/2005
Intellectually drafted article. seems to grab attention at once.The writer has a good knowledge of the subject and makes reading interesting.
kgregglv - 8/31/2005
Glad to see you quoting Michael Taylor's "The Possibility of Cooperation." I consider it one of the classics on the subject. Also glad to see you in one of the Hoover Institute Online Books: http://www-hoover.stanford.edu/publications/books/title.html It's a good source of information which I occasionally delve.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences