Well, ladies and gentlemen, HNN is on its way to Milwaukee for the 2012 OAH/NCPH Annual Meeting!
While the Empire Builder slowly winds its way through central Wisconsin, a reminder that the official Twitter hashtags for the convention are #oah2012 and #ncph2012. I'll be tweeting intermittently (read: as often as I can), so follow @myHNN for updates!
And now, Wisconsin Dells in April! Seems like an eminently appropriate pit stop, since the Dells, a popular Midwestern tourist destination (the area, believe it or not, has one of the largest concentrations of water parks in the United States -- well, Wisconsin does get hot during the summer), does not appear to have changed much since 1970.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller