Well, ladies and gentlemen, HNN is on its way to Milwaukee for the 2012 OAH/NCPH Annual Meeting!
While the Empire Builder slowly winds its way through central Wisconsin, a reminder that the official Twitter hashtags for the convention are #oah2012 and #ncph2012. I'll be tweeting intermittently (read: as often as I can), so follow @myHNN for updates!
And now, Wisconsin Dells in April! Seems like an eminently appropriate pit stop, since the Dells, a popular Midwestern tourist destination (the area, believe it or not, has one of the largest concentrations of water parks in the United States -- well, Wisconsin does get hot during the summer), does not appear to have changed much since 1970.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?