Well, ladies and gentlemen, HNN is on its way to Milwaukee for the 2012 OAH/NCPH Annual Meeting!
While the Empire Builder slowly winds its way through central Wisconsin, a reminder that the official Twitter hashtags for the convention are #oah2012 and #ncph2012. I'll be tweeting intermittently (read: as often as I can), so follow @myHNN for updates!
And now, Wisconsin Dells in April! Seems like an eminently appropriate pit stop, since the Dells, a popular Midwestern tourist destination (the area, believe it or not, has one of the largest concentrations of water parks in the United States -- well, Wisconsin does get hot during the summer), does not appear to have changed much since 1970.
comments powered by Disqus
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95