Well, ladies and gentlemen, HNN is on its way to Milwaukee for the 2012 OAH/NCPH Annual Meeting!
While the Empire Builder slowly winds its way through central Wisconsin, a reminder that the official Twitter hashtags for the convention are #oah2012 and #ncph2012. I'll be tweeting intermittently (read: as often as I can), so follow @myHNN for updates!
And now, Wisconsin Dells in April! Seems like an eminently appropriate pit stop, since the Dells, a popular Midwestern tourist destination (the area, believe it or not, has one of the largest concentrations of water parks in the United States -- well, Wisconsin does get hot during the summer), does not appear to have changed much since 1970.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook