social security notes from all over
comments powered by Disqus
John H. Lederer - 8/27/2005
The FSA report is probably no longer correct. It found that the median investor in private funds would have probably done slightly worse than those who stayed in the governemnt program (on median about 4 pounds a week worse). Data was end 2004 data.
However, the London Stock Exchange has been doing very well, see, e.g.
It is likely that those privately invested are now doing better than those in the government program.
- 'Sexist' Paris streets renamed in the name of feminism
- NYT profiles a path-breaking transgender pioneer who became a judge
- CIA Plans Huge Release of Top-Secret Reports From the 1960s
- South Dakota drops history as a high school requirement
- The Forgotten History Of 'Violent Displacement' That Helped Create The National Parks
- Historian author Antony Beevor says his new World War 2 book may anger Americans
- Ron Radosh and Allis Radosh plan to defend Warren Harding in a new book
- Historians tackle America’s mass incarceration problem
- Report: Russian studies in crisis
- Ken Burns: Donald Trump’s birtherism — a “politer way of saying the ‘N-word'” — proves America isn’t remotely “post-racial”