social security notes from all over
comments powered by Disqus
John H. Lederer - 8/27/2005
The FSA report is probably no longer correct. It found that the median investor in private funds would have probably done slightly worse than those who stayed in the governemnt program (on median about 4 pounds a week worse). Data was end 2004 data.
However, the London Stock Exchange has been doing very well, see, e.g.
It is likely that those privately invested are now doing better than those in the government program.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences