Newly translated and added to the Molinari Institute online library: Gustave de Molinari’s “What Advances Must Be Made to Expand and Unify Labour Markets” (chapter 8 of his 1893 Les Bourses du Travail).
- No President Has Pardoned Himself, But Governors and A Drunk Mayor Have
- Nixon sometimes met with leaders without his own translator
- How do you memorialize fallen in a war without end?
- NYT begins new series depicting lives of people on the front lives of the civil rights movement
- "Game of Thrones" creators sell show to HBO that imagines a world in which the Confederacy won
- Historian and Novelist Thomas Fleming Has Passed Away at Age 90
- Steven Salaita, Whose Revoked Job Offer Inflamed Higher Ed, Says He’s Leaving Academe
- When did higher education become partisan?
- One reason H.R. McMaster and Trump don't have a close relationship
- Rick Perlstein joins criticism of Nancy MacLean's "Democracy in Chains"