Newly translated and added to the Molinari Institute online library: Gustave de Molinari’s “What Advances Must Be Made to Expand and Unify Labour Markets” (chapter 8 of his 1893 Les Bourses du Travail).
- Conference delves into effects of climate change on native people
- History professor says the Vikings never came to Newfoundland
- NYT praises James McPherson for finding a way to remain objective about Jeff Davis
- Historian says the removal of Nazi-era art to Switzerland makes restitution unlikely
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita