Leonardo da Vinci - Painter at the Court of Milan
"Leonardo da Vinci - Painter At The Court of Milan," the largest exhibition of Leonardo's surviving paintings ever attempted, recently opened at London's National Gallery.See also: Alaistare Sooke's and Luke Syson's video for the Telegraph; and Jonathan Jones's and Lindsay Poulton's video for the Guardian. The exhibition is reviewed by: Laura Cumming for the Guardian, 12 November; Charles Darwent for the Independent, 13 November; and Angus Kennedy, "Leonardo da Vinci: a curious humanist," Spiked on-line, 17 November.
comments powered by Disqus
- Samuel Chase: The one Supreme Court justice who has ever been impeached
- Maryland Commission Sets Out To Investigate State's Lynching History
- How Joe Biden has Historically Played a Role in Mass Incarceration in the United States
- Crazy Horse Monument to Native American History is Built on Controversy
- William F. Buckley Jr. vs. James Baldwin: A racial showdown on the American dream