Umberto Eco's The Prague Cemetery
I read very little historical fiction, but I do read Umberto Eco.
Theo Tait for the Guardian, 4 November, David Bell, "Conspiracy Porn," TNR, 9 November (subscriber only), Michael Dirda for the Washington Post, 9 November, Lisa Appignanesi for the Independent, 11 November, and Daniel Levin for the Daily Beast, 12 November, review Umberto Eco's The Prague Cemetery.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible