Umberto Eco's The Prague Cemetery
I read very little historical fiction, but I do read Umberto Eco.
Theo Tait for the Guardian, 4 November, David Bell, "Conspiracy Porn," TNR, 9 November (subscriber only), Michael Dirda for the Washington Post, 9 November, Lisa Appignanesi for the Independent, 11 November, and Daniel Levin for the Daily Beast, 12 November, review Umberto Eco's The Prague Cemetery.
comments powered by Disqus
- Frantz Fanon and the CIA Man
- What Orwell’s ‘1984’ tells us about today’s world, 70 years after it was published
- ‘Not above the law’: Executive privilege’s contentious history from Washington to Trump
- Civil War-era flag of black regiment to be auctioned; historian says it is last of its kind
- Why No One Can Agree on What George Washington Thought About the Relationship Between Church and State
- Researchers Uncover Ancient Grape DNA That Tells the Prolific History of Wine
- Three Recent Books Examine Frederick Douglass' Legacy
- Biographer Jon Meacham, Tim McGraw explore American history in song
- The 'Counter-Textbooks' Offering Kids a Radical Look at History
- Georgia history professor’s immigration comments cause stir on social media