Boston College (Cont.): Super Dull Update
Briefly following up on this recent post, two things: First, the DOJ has replaced the prosecutor who was serving as a commissioner for the Boston College subpoenas, so those subpoenas once again have a government lawyer to carry them forward. Also, the DOJ has asked for extra time to respond to the intervention of BC's Belfast Project researchers, so nothing more will happen in the matter until Sept. 23.
comments powered by Disqus
- Joan Baez, Sly Stone, Steve Martin, Ben E. King -- all honored by the Library of Congress
- StoryCorps to Launch Global Expansion With $1M TED Prize
- Hofstra Event Looks at Bush Presidency
- Did Israel steal uranium from a town in Pennsylvania in the 1960s?
- Sequel to Nelson Mandela's Long Walk to Freedom to be published next year
- U.S. historian denounces Japanese scholars' statement over wartime sexual slavery
- Timothy V Johnson Named Head of Tamiment Library
- History Camp "unconference" returns for the second year in Boston