Boston College (Cont.): Super Dull Update
Briefly following up on this recent post, two things: First, the DOJ has replaced the prosecutor who was serving as a commissioner for the Boston College subpoenas, so those subpoenas once again have a government lawyer to carry them forward. Also, the DOJ has asked for extra time to respond to the intervention of BC's Belfast Project researchers, so nothing more will happen in the matter until Sept. 23.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests