Boston College (Cont.): Super Dull Update
Briefly following up on this recent post, two things: First, the DOJ has replaced the prosecutor who was serving as a commissioner for the Boston College subpoenas, so those subpoenas once again have a government lawyer to carry them forward. Also, the DOJ has asked for extra time to respond to the intervention of BC's Belfast Project researchers, so nothing more will happen in the matter until Sept. 23.
comments powered by Disqus
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean