Boston College (Cont.): Many New Developments
I'm many steps behind the latest in the court fight between Boston College and the Department of Justice (which is acting as a proxy for the PSNI), because I've been traveling while all the good stuff has happened. I'll have much more tomorrow, but for now here's a news story summarizing the latest and most interesting development. Many fascinating things going on here, but note especially the tone of BC's response.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Tom Engelhardt Revisits His First Piece of Critical History – 48 Years Later
- Heather Cox Richardson: Trump isn’t the first president to compare himself to Jesus — the last one who did ‘planned to lead his white supremacist supporters to victory’
- Historians' archival research looks quite different in the digital age
- Senate Historian Daniel S. Holt Featured on Political Theatre Podcast
- The Way We Do the Things We Do: Making History-Making Visible