I Make the NEW YORK TIMES
I am quoted extensively by Louise Story, "Deal May Avert Default, but Some Ask, 'Is That Good?'" in the Business Day section of today's (August 1) New York Times, p. B4. The print version of the article is slightly shorter than the online version and unfortunately dropped the paragraph on Tyler Cowen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian Mark Perry discovered a secret about an Alabama governor's past that helped him understand the delusions about the Old South
- Historian Kevin M. Schultz pens book about Buckley and Mailer
- Robert Conquest, Historian Who Documented Soviet Horrors, Dies at 98
- Richard Rothstein says government policy created ghettos
- The Islamic historian who can explain why some states fail and others succeed