I Make the NEW YORK TIMES
I am quoted extensively by Louise Story, "Deal May Avert Default, but Some Ask, 'Is That Good?'" in the Business Day section of today's (August 1) New York Times, p. B4. The print version of the article is slightly shorter than the online version and unfortunately dropped the paragraph on Tyler Cowen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Martin Kramer blasts MESA and Steven Salaita
- L.A. schools adopt history curriculum from Stanford University
- Raleigh Trevelyan, Chronicler of a Notable Family, Dies at 91
- Former spokesman of B.C. anti-immigration group wants UBC history prof fired
- Harvard's Steven Shapin Wins History of Science Award