I Make the NEW YORK TIMES
I am quoted extensively by Louise Story, "Deal May Avert Default, but Some Ask, 'Is That Good?'" in the Business Day section of today's (August 1) New York Times, p. B4. The print version of the article is slightly shorter than the online version and unfortunately dropped the paragraph on Tyler Cowen.
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Researchers have discovered a previously unknown 149-page manuscript defending homosexuality.
- What Counts as Historical Evidence? The Fracas over John Stauffer’s Black Confederates
- Israeli journalist-turned-biographer, Shabtai Teveth, is remembered for his attack on the New Historians
- Harvard’s Drew Faust says the Civil War marked the start of large-scale industrial war, not WW I