I Make the NEW YORK TIMES
I am quoted extensively by Louise Story, "Deal May Avert Default, but Some Ask, 'Is That Good?'" in the Business Day section of today's (August 1) New York Times, p. B4. The print version of the article is slightly shorter than the online version and unfortunately dropped the paragraph on Tyler Cowen.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing