Bernanke vs. Friedman in THE INDEPENDENT REVIEW
I haven't posted to Liberty and Power since last March. Among other factors, wrapping up a busy teaching semester, followed by summer vacationing, as well as adapting to this blogs new format all played a role. Consequently, some of my posts will involve catching up. Let me start by reporting that my article "Ben Bernanke Versus Milton Friedman: The Federal Reserve's Emergence as the U.S. Economy's Central Planner," appeared in the Spring 2011 issue of The Independent Review.
comments powered by Disqus
- U.S. Planned for Military Occupation of Cuba
- New picture emerges of Mata Hari, who faced firing squad 100 years ago
- Massive section of Western Wall and Roman theater uncovered after 1,700 years
- Fight over national monuments intensifies
- Martin Luther: Reluctant reformer who rocked Christianity 500 years ago
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz