Bernanke vs. Friedman in THE INDEPENDENT REVIEW
I haven't posted to Liberty and Power since last March. Among other factors, wrapping up a busy teaching semester, followed by summer vacationing, as well as adapting to this blogs new format all played a role. Consequently, some of my posts will involve catching up. Let me start by reporting that my article "Ben Bernanke Versus Milton Friedman: The Federal Reserve's Emergence as the U.S. Economy's Central Planner," appeared in the Spring 2011 issue of The Independent Review.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"