Welcome Eric Rauchway ... And Thanks to ...
Eric is a professor of history at the University of California, Davis and the author of Murdering McKinley: The Making of Theodore Roosevelt's America. Eric is the one blogger at POTUS who didn't need instructions on blogging as he has frequently subbed for Eric Alterman at Altercation. Eric ... WELCOME!
Thanks are in order. Within minutes of becoming a group blog yesterday the word got out and generous bloggers began spreading the word. (Ok, it was Ralph Luker over at HNN's Cliopatria who got the word out; thanks Ralph!) But we also want to thank ... Glenn Reynolds at Instapundit, who drove hundreds to the blog; Tom Bruscino at Big Tent, Kevin Drum's Political Animal, Crooked Timber; and Richard Jensen over at the list conservativenet.
I thank you. My mother thanks you ... THANKS!
comments powered by Disqus
- Few in St. Louis Knew Confederate Memorial Existed. Now, Many Want It Gone.
- This is why presidents want backchannels and how it can go wrong
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools