Resign Congressman Weiner
Ever since he first took his seat in the House of Representatives Anthony Weiner has shown through his voting record a dedication to ensuring that America remains a society run from the top down that is ordered on the use of force and coercion. Apparently this juvenile misogynistic lying cretin is not sufficiently embarrassed by his own atrocious behavior to serve this country’s citizens in the only way he is capable of by resigning his office. His love of micro-managing and disrupting the lives of complete strangers through fear, fraud, and theft is too great.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the dissenters in the gay marriage case have a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.