An Overlooked Founding Father
Many times, those interested in learning about the meaning of the U.S. Constitution consult the writings of only a few founding fathers. In the process, they overlook one of the most important figures at the Constitutional Convention: Hugh Williamson.
To learn more about Williamson, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight