An Overlooked Founding Father
Many times, those interested in learning about the meaning of the U.S. Constitution consult the writings of only a few founding fathers. In the process, they overlook one of the most important figures at the Constitutional Convention: Hugh Williamson.
To learn more about Williamson, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton