An Overlooked Founding Father
Many times, those interested in learning about the meaning of the U.S. Constitution consult the writings of only a few founding fathers. In the process, they overlook one of the most important figures at the Constitutional Convention: Hugh Williamson.
To learn more about Williamson, click here.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools