PROTESTS IN SYRIA CONTINUES TO SPREAD/upates
Good news: Too many Syrians died for the outside world to remain silent if they hoped they could:
EU top diplomat condemns ongoing violence against Syrian protesters. France, Britain and Germany also did so individually.
Obama condemns Syrian violence but not before the cameras.
Ban Ki-moon has voiced concern after the latest outbreak of violence in Syria.
European media are talking crimes against humanity for attacking a funeral procession
University of Damascus students join the protests Some students were arrested.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"