PROTESTS IN SYRIA CONTINUES TO SPREAD/upates
Good news: Too many Syrians died for the outside world to remain silent if they hoped they could:
EU top diplomat condemns ongoing violence against Syrian protesters. France, Britain and Germany also did so individually.
Obama condemns Syrian violence but not before the cameras.
Ban Ki-moon has voiced concern after the latest outbreak of violence in Syria.
European media are talking crimes against humanity for attacking a funeral procession
University of Damascus students join the protests Some students were arrested.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH