PROTESTS IN SYRIA CONTINUES TO SPREAD/upates
Good news: Too many Syrians died for the outside world to remain silent if they hoped they could:
EU top diplomat condemns ongoing violence against Syrian protesters. France, Britain and Germany also did so individually.
Obama condemns Syrian violence but not before the cameras.
Ban Ki-moon has voiced concern after the latest outbreak of violence in Syria.
European media are talking crimes against humanity for attacking a funeral procession
University of Damascus students join the protests Some students were arrested.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian