PROTESTS IN SYRIA CONTINUES TO SPREAD/upates
Good news: Too many Syrians died for the outside world to remain silent if they hoped they could:
EU top diplomat condemns ongoing violence against Syrian protesters. France, Britain and Germany also did so individually.
Obama condemns Syrian violence but not before the cameras.
Ban Ki-moon has voiced concern after the latest outbreak of violence in Syria.
European media are talking crimes against humanity for attacking a funeral procession
University of Damascus students join the protests Some students were arrested.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook