PROTESTS IN SYRIA CONTINUES TO SPREAD/upates
Good news: Too many Syrians died for the outside world to remain silent if they hoped they could:
EU top diplomat condemns ongoing violence against Syrian protesters. France, Britain and Germany also did so individually.
Obama condemns Syrian violence but not before the cameras.
Ban Ki-moon has voiced concern after the latest outbreak of violence in Syria.
European media are talking crimes against humanity for attacking a funeral procession
University of Damascus students join the protests Some students were arrested.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea