The Paranoid Style in Liberal Politics: The Left's Obsession with the Koch Brothers
comments powered by Disqus
Lawrence Brooks Hughes - 4/4/2011
The entire "left" should not be charged with the vile and lying tactics used on the Koch brothers, which the perpetrators know are all false and deceitful.
Everyone should read Continetti's cover story in the Weekly Standard to appreciate the venom and lack of conscience which characterizes those on the left today who spend the biggest bucks to combat the rising tide of conservatism.
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences