The Paranoid Style in Liberal Politics: The Left's Obsession with the Koch Brothers
comments powered by Disqus
Lawrence Brooks Hughes - 4/4/2011
The entire "left" should not be charged with the vile and lying tactics used on the Koch brothers, which the perpetrators know are all false and deceitful.
Everyone should read Continetti's cover story in the Weekly Standard to appreciate the venom and lack of conscience which characterizes those on the left today who spend the biggest bucks to combat the rising tide of conservatism.
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize