The Paranoid Style in Liberal Politics: The Left's Obsession with the Koch Brothers
comments powered by Disqus
Lawrence Brooks Hughes - 4/4/2011
The entire "left" should not be charged with the vile and lying tactics used on the Koch brothers, which the perpetrators know are all false and deceitful.
Everyone should read Continetti's cover story in the Weekly Standard to appreciate the venom and lack of conscience which characterizes those on the left today who spend the biggest bucks to combat the rising tide of conservatism.
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?