The Paranoid Style in Liberal Politics: The Left's Obsession with the Koch Brothers
comments powered by Disqus
Lawrence Brooks Hughes - 4/4/2011
The entire "left" should not be charged with the vile and lying tactics used on the Koch brothers, which the perpetrators know are all false and deceitful.
Everyone should read Continetti's cover story in the Weekly Standard to appreciate the venom and lack of conscience which characterizes those on the left today who spend the biggest bucks to combat the rising tide of conservatism.
- Craig Shirley says Ted Cruz is right and the Huffington Post wrong about Ronald Reagan’s 1980 Presidential Campaign
- Mystery at Notre Dame: A priest-historian has been forced to back off a project promoting authentic Catholic education
- William & Mary launching a gay history project
- "I teach the largest gay and lesbian history class in the country."
- Another year of declines in history enrollments