OBAMA CREATES CHAOS IN LIBYAN COALITION
Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart As predicted, UN and Arab League mandates may bring joy to the heart of president of the world wannabe Barack Hussein Obama and empower his "Amazons" but it remains the"straw reed" it has always been. It is certainly no substitute for the American leadership. Tom Friedman may obligingly cut Obama slack but neither his dissed allies not his respected enemies will. They will simply exploit Obama's foolishly expressed wish to pass the baton.
In the meantime, the unusually hopeful Fuad Ajami is correct to remind us that the US is yet to do what France has done, recognize the Libyan opposition.
Meanwhile, the BBC informs us that the"formidable" Gaddafi's air force 'defeated' Oh, please!
Still, a quick victory (Qaddafi gone) would save the day.
comments powered by Disqus
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans