OBAMA CREATES CHAOS IN LIBYAN COALITION
Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart As predicted, UN and Arab League mandates may bring joy to the heart of president of the world wannabe Barack Hussein Obama and empower his "Amazons" but it remains the"straw reed" it has always been. It is certainly no substitute for the American leadership. Tom Friedman may obligingly cut Obama slack but neither his dissed allies not his respected enemies will. They will simply exploit Obama's foolishly expressed wish to pass the baton.
In the meantime, the unusually hopeful Fuad Ajami is correct to remind us that the US is yet to do what France has done, recognize the Libyan opposition.
Meanwhile, the BBC informs us that the"formidable" Gaddafi's air force 'defeated' Oh, please!
Still, a quick victory (Qaddafi gone) would save the day.
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?