OBAMA CREATES CHAOS IN LIBYAN COALITION
Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart As predicted, UN and Arab League mandates may bring joy to the heart of president of the world wannabe Barack Hussein Obama and empower his "Amazons" but it remains the"straw reed" it has always been. It is certainly no substitute for the American leadership. Tom Friedman may obligingly cut Obama slack but neither his dissed allies not his respected enemies will. They will simply exploit Obama's foolishly expressed wish to pass the baton.
In the meantime, the unusually hopeful Fuad Ajami is correct to remind us that the US is yet to do what France has done, recognize the Libyan opposition.
Meanwhile, the BBC informs us that the"formidable" Gaddafi's air force 'defeated' Oh, please!
Still, a quick victory (Qaddafi gone) would save the day.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book