OBAMA CREATES CHAOS IN LIBYAN COALITION
Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart As predicted, UN and Arab League mandates may bring joy to the heart of president of the world wannabe Barack Hussein Obama and empower his "Amazons" but it remains the"straw reed" it has always been. It is certainly no substitute for the American leadership. Tom Friedman may obligingly cut Obama slack but neither his dissed allies not his respected enemies will. They will simply exploit Obama's foolishly expressed wish to pass the baton.
In the meantime, the unusually hopeful Fuad Ajami is correct to remind us that the US is yet to do what France has done, recognize the Libyan opposition.
Meanwhile, the BBC informs us that the"formidable" Gaddafi's air force 'defeated' Oh, please!
Still, a quick victory (Qaddafi gone) would save the day.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy