OBAMA CREATES CHAOS IN LIBYAN COALITION
Who's in charge? Germans pull forces out of NATO as Libyan coalition falls apart As predicted, UN and Arab League mandates may bring joy to the heart of president of the world wannabe Barack Hussein Obama and empower his "Amazons" but it remains the"straw reed" it has always been. It is certainly no substitute for the American leadership. Tom Friedman may obligingly cut Obama slack but neither his dissed allies not his respected enemies will. They will simply exploit Obama's foolishly expressed wish to pass the baton.
In the meantime, the unusually hopeful Fuad Ajami is correct to remind us that the US is yet to do what France has done, recognize the Libyan opposition.
Meanwhile, the BBC informs us that the"formidable" Gaddafi's air force 'defeated' Oh, please!
Still, a quick victory (Qaddafi gone) would save the day.
comments powered by Disqus
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes