"The Best Damn Medal Writer in the U.S. Army?"
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 8/8/2005
I also enjoyed Audie as an actor, and who was underrated, long before I learned more about him from Nate Weyl.
It is a far cry from using PR to tell about real heroes, to using the Media to create lies and baseless myths about reality.
David Timothy Beito - 8/7/2005
I enjoyed this. I've always been interested in Murphy who is very underrated actor.
Modesty is the right word. I read that Murphy was asked to play himself in "Hell and Back" he wondered if he was "right for the part." His performance as a hired assassin in "No Name on the Bullet" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052002/) was chilling, in part because it was a killer playing a killer.
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history