"The Best Damn Medal Writer in the U.S. Army?"
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 8/8/2005
I also enjoyed Audie as an actor, and who was underrated, long before I learned more about him from Nate Weyl.
It is a far cry from using PR to tell about real heroes, to using the Media to create lies and baseless myths about reality.
David Timothy Beito - 8/7/2005
I enjoyed this. I've always been interested in Murphy who is very underrated actor.
Modesty is the right word. I read that Murphy was asked to play himself in "Hell and Back" he wondered if he was "right for the part." His performance as a hired assassin in "No Name on the Bullet" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052002/) was chilling, in part because it was a killer playing a killer.
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit