"The Best Damn Medal Writer in the U.S. Army?"
comments powered by Disqus
William Marina - 8/8/2005
I also enjoyed Audie as an actor, and who was underrated, long before I learned more about him from Nate Weyl.
It is a far cry from using PR to tell about real heroes, to using the Media to create lies and baseless myths about reality.
David Timothy Beito - 8/7/2005
I enjoyed this. I've always been interested in Murphy who is very underrated actor.
Modesty is the right word. I read that Murphy was asked to play himself in "Hell and Back" he wondered if he was "right for the part." His performance as a hired assassin in "No Name on the Bullet" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0052002/) was chilling, in part because it was a killer playing a killer.
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow
- Historian Who Probed Austria’s Nazi Past Begins Sentence for Defrauding State