They Will Give Any Idiot a Column
In fact, monies given to Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are the only political contributions to candidates worth making. If either of these two men are not the Republican nominee in 2012 it really won’t matter who the GOP candidate is because the American people will face the same choice they had in 2008. They will be stuck with picking between two people sharing the same goal, destroying the United States and its Constitution with a combination of perpetual warfare and accumulation of massive amounts of debt.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 3/16/2011
If you cannot tell the difference between Ron Paul and other politicians then I pity you in your ignorance.
Daniel P Kuehn - 3/16/2011
One politico getting indignant at the idea that another politico thinks his politician is worthless, responding with the counter-argument that everyone but his politician is the worthless one.
- It’s a national historic site, but hardly anybody visits the Idaho internment camp where thousands of Japanese Americans were incarcerated in WW II
- Big-time Hollywood director makes a movie about Stonewall
- HMS Victory: The mystery of Britain's worst naval disaster is finally solved - 271 years later
- A salute lost to history
- Here’s Why The 2016 Republican Presidential Primary Could Make History
- High school senior credited with debunking book by Professor Richard Jensen
- Historians at loggerheads over the AP standards
- Bettany Hughes interview: The historian on how Socrates would have solved Greece's problems
- U.K. Released Hundreds of Nazis After the Holocaust, Says Leading Historian
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?