They Will Give Any Idiot a Column
In fact, monies given to Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are the only political contributions to candidates worth making. If either of these two men are not the Republican nominee in 2012 it really won’t matter who the GOP candidate is because the American people will face the same choice they had in 2008. They will be stuck with picking between two people sharing the same goal, destroying the United States and its Constitution with a combination of perpetual warfare and accumulation of massive amounts of debt.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 3/16/2011
If you cannot tell the difference between Ron Paul and other politicians then I pity you in your ignorance.
Daniel P Kuehn - 3/16/2011
One politico getting indignant at the idea that another politico thinks his politician is worthless, responding with the counter-argument that everyone but his politician is the worthless one.
- New ISIS video shows militants smashing ancient Iraq artifacts
- How air conditioning helped Ronald Reagan become president
- Mount Vernon uses lasers to scan mansion down to the nail
- Ray Bradbury home's demise has LA re-examining its history
- Alan Turing’s family demands the UK pardon its convicted homosexuals
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic