They Will Give Any Idiot a Column
In fact, monies given to Ron Paul or Gary Johnson are the only political contributions to candidates worth making. If either of these two men are not the Republican nominee in 2012 it really won’t matter who the GOP candidate is because the American people will face the same choice they had in 2008. They will be stuck with picking between two people sharing the same goal, destroying the United States and its Constitution with a combination of perpetual warfare and accumulation of massive amounts of debt.
comments powered by Disqus
Keith Halderman - 3/16/2011
If you cannot tell the difference between Ron Paul and other politicians then I pity you in your ignorance.
Daniel P Kuehn - 3/16/2011
One politico getting indignant at the idea that another politico thinks his politician is worthless, responding with the counter-argument that everyone but his politician is the worthless one.
- The Memorial Where Slavery Is Real
- Thomas Piketty accuses Germany of forgetting history as it lectures Greece
- Greek ‘No’ May Have Its Roots in Heroic Myths and Real Resistance
- 150 years later, schools are still a battlefield for interpreting Civil War
- Where are America's memorials to pain of slavery, black resistance?
- Historian: "I don’t want my students to simply choose sides in a polemic between heritage and hate"
- Harvard’s Nancy Cott says the conservatives in the gay marriage case have a stilted idea of the history of marriage
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.