Russia, China Get Tough with Social Media Companies to Avoid Unrest They will be disappointed. Social media is not the problem. It did not exist in 1848 or 1968 yet . . . .
Raymond Ibrahim, Caliphate, Jihad, Sharia: Now What? Ibrahim is right. Before you can devise a strategy, you must understand the enemy.
Neil Munro, White House to liberal-minded Muslims: drop dead That is certainly the wrong strategy.
Caroline Glick, Meet the spiritual warriors who battle for women where feminists — and ‘liberated’ men — fear to tread Actually, they argue that global"liberation" must precede fixing female liberation in the non Western world.
Michael Terheyden, Christian Persecution: Egyptian Army Attacks Coptic Monasteries
Clashes between Copts and Muslims continue, six dead and 42 injured This after they fought together to overthrow Mubarak. Moreover, their cooperation was cites as evidence that there is no reason to worry about an Islamist take over. Yes, women were fooled too, yet again.
Pakistani Taliban strikes funeral of the wife of anti-Taliban militia member procession in second bombing in two days NPR believes that failure to give equal time to the views of these type of Islamists is similar to failure to give equal time to discrimination against women.
Meanwhile, the Israeli Zionists are busy developing An Alzheimer’s vaccine in a nasal spray Can't wait!
Somali Pirate: I made $2.4M From Ransoms in 2010 Jefferson knew how to deal with pirates.
comments powered by Disqus
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Saudi Textbook Withdrawn Over Image of Yoda With King
- Israelis are celebrating the Kurds’ bid for independence
- Wall Street Journal study finds that rural youths who enlisted after 9/11 shouldered the greatest burden for the nation’s defense
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast
- Nancy Isenberg says what Americans think is exceptional about them is that they erased class distinctions
- Niall Ferguson’s new book is a warning about the pernicious threat of networks
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses