NPR REPRESENTS OBAMA'S VIEW POINT
Both disdain the majority of the American people whom they consider to be inferior to themselves. And, yes, both bemoan the lack of greater appreciation of the Islamist (which they consider to be the only authentic Muslim) point of view.
Is NPR also Antisemitic? Not consciously though they like the idea that they are"National Palestinian Radio." Liberal Jews provide them with cover.
"I think when it comes to NPR's decision to, without any reason, throw me out the door, I think that for them, especially for some of the people who created NPR, it's an all-white operation," said Williams, who works for Fox News.
Williams said NPR"felt they had never had much success" with black or Hispanic journalists and did better with white women. . . .
"If you stop and think about some of the things that were said in the midst of that controversy, the idea that I should have a relationship with a psychiatrist or I need a publicist to tell me what to say … It just suggests ... they think I was sort of some sort of infantile mentality, or childlike person...""I think the worst of white condescension to black people was evident in some of those comments."
Earlier this week, NPR executive Ron Schiller was caught on tape calling Tea Partiers"middle-America gun-toting" people... and"racists." . . .
"They will say things to your face about how there's no liberal orthodoxy at NPR, how they play it straight, but now you see it for what it is," he said on Fox about the latest flap."They prostitute themselves for money...
"These people are not only attacking the Tea Party ... they attack anybody who disagrees with their point of view. These folks are doing damage to real journalism at NPR."
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit