An Insight into the Egypt Story
comments powered by Disqus
Jane S. Shaw - 2/26/2011
Mark, thank you. Yes, it's only part of the Egypt story, but an eerie part of it. There are problems in other parts of the world, too, due to underemployed college graduates--including China!
Mark Brady - 2/22/2011
I recommend this article, which offers a useful insight on events in Egypt. I feared the author might make extravagant claims for his argument but he acknowledges that it is but one part of a much larger narrative.
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes