IRAN AND BAHRAIN
These are the people Barack Obama insisted we must respect!
These are the ruthless theocrats Iranian youth must challenge again. If I were Hillary I would not smile but hang my head in shame for failure to help them in 2009.
In the meantime, we all have Bahrain to worry about. It has a Sunni king ruling aShia majority. Iran claims it is part of Iran and the US has a base there. Oh, yes, look at demonstrators:
Do you wish to guess the outcome? The king has already begun to make defensive speeches.
comments powered by Disqus
- Robert Dallek: “The fish rots from the head”
- It’s Been 3 Decades Since There Were So Few Jobs for History Ph.D.s
- Former Berkeley Chancellor Nicholas Dirks returns to campus as a member of the history department
- Conservatives attack Garry Wills’s book on the Quran
- The Scholars Behind the Quest for Reparations