IRAN AND BAHRAIN
These are the people Barack Obama insisted we must respect!
These are the ruthless theocrats Iranian youth must challenge again. If I were Hillary I would not smile but hang my head in shame for failure to help them in 2009.
In the meantime, we all have Bahrain to worry about. It has a Sunni king ruling aShia majority. Iran claims it is part of Iran and the US has a base there. Oh, yes, look at demonstrators:
Do you wish to guess the outcome? The king has already begun to make defensive speeches.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"