IRAN AND BAHRAIN
These are the people Barack Obama insisted we must respect!
These are the ruthless theocrats Iranian youth must challenge again. If I were Hillary I would not smile but hang my head in shame for failure to help them in 2009.
In the meantime, we all have Bahrain to worry about. It has a Sunni king ruling aShia majority. Iran claims it is part of Iran and the US has a base there. Oh, yes, look at demonstrators:
Do you wish to guess the outcome? The king has already begun to make defensive speeches.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- For decades they hid Jefferson’s relationship with her. Now Monticello is making room for Sally Hemings.
- In a Walt Whitman Novel, Lost for 165 Years, Clues to ‘Leaves of Grass’
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit