IRAN AND BAHRAIN
These are the people Barack Obama insisted we must respect!
These are the ruthless theocrats Iranian youth must challenge again. If I were Hillary I would not smile but hang my head in shame for failure to help them in 2009.
In the meantime, we all have Bahrain to worry about. It has a Sunni king ruling aShia majority. Iran claims it is part of Iran and the US has a base there. Oh, yes, look at demonstrators:
Do you wish to guess the outcome? The king has already begun to make defensive speeches.
comments powered by Disqus
- 50 Years Later, It Feels Familiar: How America Fractured in 1968
- Hawaii False Alarm Hints at Thin Line Between Mishap and Nuclear War
- Ohio Teacher Put on Leave After Lynching Remark to Black Student
- One year in, Donald Trump has redefined the presidency
- In Trump’s Immigration Remarks, Echoes of a Century-Old Racial Ranking
- Sports Historian Explains Why She Wrote that the NCAA is the Modern Jim Crow
- Ibram X. Kendi says "The Heartbeat of Racism Is Denial”
- Historians Call Trump’s ‘Sh*thole’ Comment "The Most Openly Racist by a President in Decades"
- Bruce Cole, renaissance scholar who led National Endowment for the Humanities, dies at 79
- New book lays out for the first time the full story of Cuba's Cuban Missile Crisis