IRAN AND BAHRAIN
These are the people Barack Obama insisted we must respect!
These are the ruthless theocrats Iranian youth must challenge again. If I were Hillary I would not smile but hang my head in shame for failure to help them in 2009.
In the meantime, we all have Bahrain to worry about. It has a Sunni king ruling aShia majority. Iran claims it is part of Iran and the US has a base there. Oh, yes, look at demonstrators:
Do you wish to guess the outcome? The king has already begun to make defensive speeches.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton