Electronic Cornucopia of Liberty
Good things that are now available online:
comments powered by Disqus
Mark Brady - 7/26/2005
Kirzner is overly modest. His book is sadly neglected and deserves the widest readership.
Kenneth R Gregg - 7/26/2005
Ages ago, I mentioned to Kirzner his "Economic Point of View" in the middle of a discussion with about his "entrepreneurial theory of ownership." Explained that I enjoyed it immensely and he kind of pooh-poohed the book as not being overly good. I felt somewhat embarrassed in defending the book from its author, but I believe it is a far better introductory work in economic theory than most Econ 101 books and lacking in the errors of nearly all others.
Also pointed out some of the interesting material by Carl Menger's brother's (Anton Menger) work, "Whole Produce of Labor" to him on Ricardian socialism. Don't know if you are familiar with this work. Of course, one of the primary Ricardian socialists, Thomas Hodgskin, was neither Ricardian nor socialist, but that is another matter.
Very glad to see Lib Forum finally online. It brings back all sorts of memories of that time. "Listen YAF!" and many of Rothbard's best writings were there.
Just a thought.
Roderick T. Long - 7/25/2005
I use "comic book" for the same reason Ayn Rand used "selfishness." :-)
Aeon J. Skoble - 7/25/2005
Please - "graphic novel" ;-)
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”