WILL BLACKS STAND BY THEIR MAN REGARDLESS?
A man gets on his knees next to a car carrying U.S. President Barack Obama as he pulls away from Valois restaurant in Chicago, October 31, 2010
The Root: Obama's Economic Policies Benefit Blacks reports NPR. I am sure they are partially right. Indubitably, it benefited the Black elite, especially those lucky enough to work in the Obama stimulated Federal bureaucracy. For the rest of the Black community, Barack Obama economic policies have been a disaster as Black unemployment runs double that of whites and the unemployment of young black mails is off the charts, 49% and it is called the NEW NORMAL. There is more:
And, yet, Black habit and pride means means that Barack Obama's most loyal base
I should not be surprised. Jews are just as absurdly loyal to the Democratic party.
Still, something may be afoot. Desperation is leading the Democratic party not to take the Black vote for granted and so is the grassroots nature of the Tea Party. Hence, Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office
Hopeful . . .
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103