WILL BLACKS STAND BY THEIR MAN REGARDLESS?
A man gets on his knees next to a car carrying U.S. President Barack Obama as he pulls away from Valois restaurant in Chicago, October 31, 2010
The Root: Obama's Economic Policies Benefit Blacks reports NPR. I am sure they are partially right. Indubitably, it benefited the Black elite, especially those lucky enough to work in the Obama stimulated Federal bureaucracy. For the rest of the Black community, Barack Obama economic policies have been a disaster as Black unemployment runs double that of whites and the unemployment of young black mails is off the charts, 49% and it is called the NEW NORMAL. There is more:
And, yet, Black habit and pride means means that Barack Obama's most loyal base
I should not be surprised. Jews are just as absurdly loyal to the Democratic party.
Still, something may be afoot. Desperation is leading the Democratic party not to take the Black vote for granted and so is the grassroots nature of the Tea Party. Hence, Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office
Hopeful . . .
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit