WILL BLACKS STAND BY THEIR MAN REGARDLESS?
A man gets on his knees next to a car carrying U.S. President Barack Obama as he pulls away from Valois restaurant in Chicago, October 31, 2010
The Root: Obama's Economic Policies Benefit Blacks reports NPR. I am sure they are partially right. Indubitably, it benefited the Black elite, especially those lucky enough to work in the Obama stimulated Federal bureaucracy. For the rest of the Black community, Barack Obama economic policies have been a disaster as Black unemployment runs double that of whites and the unemployment of young black mails is off the charts, 49% and it is called the NEW NORMAL. There is more:
And, yet, Black habit and pride means means that Barack Obama's most loyal base
I should not be surprised. Jews are just as absurdly loyal to the Democratic party.
Still, something may be afoot. Desperation is leading the Democratic party not to take the Black vote for granted and so is the grassroots nature of the Tea Party. Hence, Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office
Hopeful . . .
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton