HOW LONG WILL OUR LUCK LAST?
John Brennan went on every Sunday show to tell us what we already know. He is useless. The terrorists have outsmarted us yet again by successfully identifying our vulnerabilities. Unlike us, the Saudis have some well placed sources and informed us at the very last minute:
I think they still are at war with us, and we are very much at war with them. And so they're going to try to identify vulnerabilities that might exist in the system. They continue to go after aviation targets. We need to stay one step ahead of them. We've been very fortunate that we've been able to thwart some of these attacks, again, working very closely with our partners overseas. So we feel as though this is something that we need to maintain our vigilance every day for the foreseeable future.
Next time, we may not be so lucky. Next time, the Saudis may decide not to inform us. Clearly, with Obama in the White House, Jihadist figures that it is safe again to attack the US as no serious retaliation is to be expected. As our brilliant president said: Americans can take it!
No, Barack Hussein Obama is NOT keeping us safe. The opposite is true.
Also see, Victor Davis Hanson, Time to rethink our national security policies You think?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?