The Bloody Legacy of the U.S. Invasion
This is the first detailed account of all non-combatants reported killed or wounded during the first two years of the continuing conflict. It is based on comprehensive analysis of over 10,000 media reports published between March 2003 and March 2005. Read it, or at least read the summary. Republicans have their talking points. This is one of ours.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools