PITY US TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
I cannot imagine a worse horror story than our poor American soldiers fighting according to a six page strategic paper written by our military ignoramus president. But that is what has been happening. Surprise, surprise, things are not going well. Or in other words, like the economy, it is not going as well as"expected!"
How could they if they do not know what well is?
As usually accurate Bob Woodward reports, commander in chief Barack Hussein Obama devised a military strategy in which winning and losing are irrelevant" classic terms."
It is a small wonder McChrystal wanted out. I am sure he is not the only one. Others can only pray they get out alive. There is no point in sacrificing one's life for a president who puts politics above the life of his soldiers.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian