PITY US TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
I cannot imagine a worse horror story than our poor American soldiers fighting according to a six page strategic paper written by our military ignoramus president. But that is what has been happening. Surprise, surprise, things are not going well. Or in other words, like the economy, it is not going as well as"expected!"
How could they if they do not know what well is?
As usually accurate Bob Woodward reports, commander in chief Barack Hussein Obama devised a military strategy in which winning and losing are irrelevant" classic terms."
It is a small wonder McChrystal wanted out. I am sure he is not the only one. Others can only pray they get out alive. There is no point in sacrificing one's life for a president who puts politics above the life of his soldiers.
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service