PITY US TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
I cannot imagine a worse horror story than our poor American soldiers fighting according to a six page strategic paper written by our military ignoramus president. But that is what has been happening. Surprise, surprise, things are not going well. Or in other words, like the economy, it is not going as well as"expected!"
How could they if they do not know what well is?
As usually accurate Bob Woodward reports, commander in chief Barack Hussein Obama devised a military strategy in which winning and losing are irrelevant" classic terms."
It is a small wonder McChrystal wanted out. I am sure he is not the only one. Others can only pray they get out alive. There is no point in sacrificing one's life for a president who puts politics above the life of his soldiers.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools