PITY US TROOPS IN AFGHANISTAN
I cannot imagine a worse horror story than our poor American soldiers fighting according to a six page strategic paper written by our military ignoramus president. But that is what has been happening. Surprise, surprise, things are not going well. Or in other words, like the economy, it is not going as well as"expected!"
How could they if they do not know what well is?
As usually accurate Bob Woodward reports, commander in chief Barack Hussein Obama devised a military strategy in which winning and losing are irrelevant" classic terms."
It is a small wonder McChrystal wanted out. I am sure he is not the only one. Others can only pray they get out alive. There is no point in sacrificing one's life for a president who puts politics above the life of his soldiers.
comments powered by Disqus
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize