LATEST FROM ISRAEL
The result? 91 years Palestinian amongst the dead
Israel remembers the righteous:26/11: Israel honors Indian nanny with citizenship
72% of Jewish population visited synagogue in 2009 Most on the holiest day of the year, the Day of Atonement or Yom Kippur. That day the country pretty much shuts down. Jewish holidays run from sun down to sun down, so the latest anything is open on Yom kippur eve is noon.
The 1973 Yom Kippur war was a disgusting Egyptian/Syrian attempt to exploit the day for military advantage. I am not sure what kind of advantage the EU foreign ministers were seeking when they insisted they wished to come to Israel to discuss the Gaza aid on the eve of Yom Kippur.
Israel asked for a date change. The absurdly undiplomatic EU diplomats whined that Israel is dissing them.
Please! If I were suspicious minded I would argue that the fracas was premeditated. They worried that they will not get their share of the Hamas PLC Speaker Ahmad Bahr: 2.5 Million Virgins Await the Prophets, the Righteous, and the Martyrs in a Single Palace in the Garden of Eden"
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea