SMILE, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
The Ruling Class Takes Care of Its Own; The excess pay and benefits in the public sector are outrageous — and unaffordable. I would add counter productive. They convince our best and brightest to eschew the wealth creating private sector for a wealth spending public one. It is a recipe for poverty.
Administrative Bloat at American Universities: The Real Reason for High Costs in Higher Education Why doesn't this surprise me or anyone, for that matter, who ever taught anything, anywhere?!
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service