SMILE, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
The Ruling Class Takes Care of Its Own; The excess pay and benefits in the public sector are outrageous — and unaffordable. I would add counter productive. They convince our best and brightest to eschew the wealth creating private sector for a wealth spending public one. It is a recipe for poverty.
Administrative Bloat at American Universities: The Real Reason for High Costs in Higher Education Why doesn't this surprise me or anyone, for that matter, who ever taught anything, anywhere?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Watch every presidential debate since 1960
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history