SMILE, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
The Ruling Class Takes Care of Its Own; The excess pay and benefits in the public sector are outrageous — and unaffordable. I would add counter productive. They convince our best and brightest to eschew the wealth creating private sector for a wealth spending public one. It is a recipe for poverty.
Administrative Bloat at American Universities: The Real Reason for High Costs in Higher Education Why doesn't this surprise me or anyone, for that matter, who ever taught anything, anywhere?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize