SMILE, IF YOU CAN AFFORD IT
The Ruling Class Takes Care of Its Own; The excess pay and benefits in the public sector are outrageous — and unaffordable. I would add counter productive. They convince our best and brightest to eschew the wealth creating private sector for a wealth spending public one. It is a recipe for poverty.
Administrative Bloat at American Universities: The Real Reason for High Costs in Higher Education Why doesn't this surprise me or anyone, for that matter, who ever taught anything, anywhere?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"